Noosa is a great family destination just two hours away north of Brisbane. Since 1800, it has been a renowned destination and continues to attract adventurous travellers, backpackers, families as well as retirees who are looking to invest in the Sunshine Coast. Falling in love with Noosa is difficult since you can enjoy the best of both worlds when it comes to water-related activities. You can have an option of going to the beach or touring the river. With various Noosa holiday apartments that you can choose from, visiting Noosa can now be easy peasy.
At first glance, Noosa looks like some other seaside town, however, there is quite a lot more to this charming district than the sun, sea and sand. Below are top activities you can try in Noosa for you to have a one of a kind holiday getaway.
1. Visit the Beach. Noosa is blessed with 2 astonishing shorelines, the Noosa Main Beach and Sunshine Beach. The Noosa Heads Coastal Walk is an awesome way to explore the stunning shorelines in Noosa and if you visit during the winter months, you may the chance to spot a Humpback Whale!
- Noosa Main Beach – Noosa Main Beach is one the many shorelines on the east bank of Australia that faces north. Because it is sheltered with gentle waves, it is an ideal spot for family holidays. You can choose from various beach accommodation in Noosa so you can be closer to the shore and enjoy these water activities to your heart’s content.
- Sunshine Beach – Situated between Noosa and Coolum, Sunshine beach is a great retreat in Noosa National Park. It is a quiet beach that is not very crowded so it is ideal if you want a private escape. The north part is even dog-friendly, perfect for those travelling with pets.
2. Visit Noosa National Park. It’s the National Park that elevated Noosa to a place that deserves the attention of tourists and locals alike. It’s a truly lovely walk and if you crane your neck on your climb, you may very well recognize a koala or two as Noosa Park is their most loved home. If you stay in any Noosa holiday apartments, make sure to go on a stroll to this world-famous national park.
3. Water Activities. Noosa is a world-celebrated surfing destination, and Main Beach is a most loved spot for local people to surf. Beginner surfers can also get a surfing lesson or try out paddle-boarding or boogie boarding.
4. Visit Noosa River. There is so much more to Noosa than just being a simple beach resort town. Although going to the beach is a great way to relax, you can easily get overwhelmed with all the crowd and heat. The Noosa River is a great reprieve from all that. You can even visit an unspoiled park just 20 minutes away from the main city.
The above are only a few must-try activities you should consider when you visit Noosa this holiday. You can book Noosa holiday apartments for your family or you can also try out their luxury accommodation Noosa has for those who are intrigued by their luxurious offerings. If you are looking for cheap accommodation Noosa wide, you can look it up online or visit http://www.rwnoosaholidays.com.au/ for more details.